Monday, September 17, 2012

Newburgh, NY

Looking down the Hudson River toward New York from the "Walk Across the Hudson" bridge. It's a beautiful bridge and the views are really grand. I took several shots, but I had to post this one for Chuck (he likes trains!)

The is from the same spot looking upriver and of course the train.
This is what the bridge looked like as a railroad bridge. Yes, it's way up there!

A bit of Fall color on our drive to the bridge. It is really a pretty area here with lots of orchards and farmland.

We just liked the stone wall along the road. There are lots of homes built with stone around here, too. They're pretty cool. I may try to post again before we leave here, but the Internet connection is intermittent so I'm not sure when I'll post next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment