Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Texas is a BIG state!


This picture was taken about 50 miles outside San Antonio, Texas. It is in the southern part of the hill country. It is very hilly and very pretty with lots of trees and brush and canyons and mesas.


This is another picture of the hill country north and west of San Antonio.


This picture was taken in west Texas, close to El Paso at Sierra Blanca Pass on I-10. We left Phoenix on 1 November arrived Texas late 2 November (stayed in El Paso) and this afternoon we arrived in San Antonio (we still have 300 miles until Louisiana!) We will be here a few days so we can visit this city. We're going on an all day tour tomorrow so I should have pictures (if I remember my camera.) What a beautiful state, we even had 3 deer in our campground this morning. This is a really cool adventure and I would recommend it to anyone!! The only problems I've had are 1. forgetting my camera and 2. not a good enough connection to post my blog.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

It looks like you are having so much fun-- I'm so glad! Definetly take some pictures in San Antonio!!

Post a Comment