Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shopping and Canning

We went shopping at Target in Twin Falls and you have to sit on the big red ball when you go shopping at Target in Twin Falls! We have had so much fun visiting with our grandkids while here in Burley. I even got to go to ballet practice for both Kate and Claire and that was a real treat!
We spent most of the day on Monday making applesauce. Kate was a real help to her Grandpa. They had a good time making the sauce and visiting while Jenn and I quartered and cooked the apples and processed the applesauce. It was a very busy day, but a good day too!
I have been so proud of myself -- I remembered to take some pictures. Hopefully I'll remember on Saturday when Karson gets baptized! The weather definitely has turned -- very Fall-like weather the past few days. Time to head south!

No comments:

Post a Comment