Monday, October 20, 2008

She has a name!

She has a name: Claire Marie Jones. She gets her name from my Dad's middle name (Clair) and her paternal Great-Grandmother's middle name and her Aunt Loriann's middle name.
Karson thinks she's pretty cool. I think he likes being a big brother, he's really cute with her. He thinks she make cool, funny noises somethimes.
Kate's favorite sentences: "Hold the baby?!" "Change her diaper?!" She's really cute with Claire, she's always been baby crazy and she just loves this new baby.
Yes, Grandma and Grandpa have gotten to hold her too! We'll miss these three TONS!!! We're pulling out tomorrow and heading toward Phoenix. It will be hard to be away and not see these grandchildren for a long time!!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Betsy, I found your blog off the Penningtons. I have been reading and catching up with your travels. Sounds like you guys are having a great time and enjoying the new grandkids. Please don't send any of that snow our way!! You can come check out my blog too if you want. I love keeping in touch with the blogs, they are great!!

Post a Comment